|Fault Codes||Possible Fault|
|F00||No fault registered|
|F01||Water/heating NTC or leads short-circuited|
|F02||Water/heating NTC or leads open-circuited|
|F12||Water intake fault at start of step|
|F13||Water intake fault at end of step|
|F14||Water intake fault: Heater pressure switch|
|F15||Water intake fault: Hot water|
|F18||Flow meter stationary state monitor|
|F19||Flow meter stiff and not turning freely|
|F24||Heater relay contact|
|F25||Target temperature fault|
|F32||Door lock does not close|
|F33||Door lock does not open|
|F36||Door lock switch defective|
|F42||Line frequency registration fault|
|F47||Faulty electronic interface (between BAE & SLT)|
|F51||Heater pressure switch|
|F52||Heater pressure switch has reset during heating|
|F63||Slide shutter fault
|F67||Circulation pump speed too low|
|F68||Circulation pump operating after switch-off|
|F69||Circulation pump blocked|
|F70||Float switch fault|
|F78||Circulation pump fault|
|F79||Circulation pump communication fault|
|F84||Slide shutter positioning fault
|F85||Slide shutter signal change fault|
|F86||Lid contact - salt|
|F88||Turbidity sensor fault|
|F91||Load size registration inactive|
With the aid of the following guide, minor problems can be easily corrected without calling in a Miele service technician, saving you both time and money.
Problem: The dishwasher stops during a programme.
Possible cause: The fuse is defective or has tripped.
Remedy: Reset or replace the fuse.
Problem: The Start/Stop indicator does not flash after the dishwasher has been switched on using the On/Off button.
- The appliance is not plugged in.
- The fuse is defective or has tripped.
- Insert the plug and switch on at the socket.
- Reset or replace the fuse.
Problem: The Wash/Rinse, Drying and End indicator lights flash simultaneously.
Possible cause: There may be a technical fault.
Remedy: Clean the water inlet filter and clean the drain pump and non-return valve as described in “Maintenance”. If this does not resolve the problem, switch the dishwasher off with the On/Off button. After a few seconds: Switch the dishwasher back on. Select the programme required with the programme selector button. Press the Start/Stop button.
Problem: The drain pump works even when the door is open.
Possible cause: The Waterproof system has reacted.
Remedy: Close the tap.
Problem: The Inlet/Drain check indicator flashes.
Possible cause: The tap is closed.
Remedy: Open the tap fully.
Problem: The display is dark.
Possible cause: The display has switched off automatically to save energy (Stand-by mode).
Remedy: Press any button. Standby comes to an end.
Problem: Detergent residue is left in the dispenser at the end of a programme.
Possible cause: The dispenser was still damp when detergent was added.
Remedy: Make sure the dispenser is dry before adding detergent.
Problem: The detergent dispenser lid cannot be closed properly.
Possible cause: Clogged detergent residue is blocking the catch.
Remedy: Clean the detergent from the catch.
Problem: At the end of a programme there is a film of moisture on the inside of the door and the interior walls.
Possible cause: This is caused by the drying system and does not indicate a fault.
Remedy: The moisture will dissipate after a short while.
Problem: Knocking noise in the wash cabinet.
Possible cause: A spray arm is knocking against an item in a basket.
Remedy: Interrupt the programme, and rearrange the items which are obstructing the spray arm.
Problem: Rattling noise in the wash cabinet.
Possible cause: Items of crockery are insecure in the wash cabinet.
Remedy: Interrupt the programme, and rearrange the items of crockery.
Problem: Knocking noise in the water pipes.
Possible cause: This may be caused by the on-site installation or the cross-section of the piping.
Remedy: This has no influence on dishwasher function. If in doubt, contact a suitably qualified plumber.
Problem: The dishes are not clean.
- The dishes were not loaded correctly.
- The programme was not powerful enough.
- Not enough detergent was dispensed.
- Items are blocking the path of the spray arms.
- The filter combination in the base of the wash cabinet is not clean or is not correctly fitted. This may cause the spray arm jets to get blocked.
- The non-return valve is open and blocked. Dirty water has flowed back into the wash cabinet.
- See notes in “Loading the dishwasher”
- Select a more intensive programme.
- Use more detergent, or change your detergent.
- Rearrange the items so that the spray arms can rotate freely.
- Clean and/or fit the filter combination correctly. Clean the spray arm jets.
- Clean the drain pump and the non-return valve.
Problem: Dishes, cutlery and glasses are not dry or are flecked.
- The amount of rinse aid may be insufficient, or the rinse aid reservoir empty.
- Crockery was taken out of the cabinet too soon.
- Replenish the reservoir, increase the dosage or change the brand of rinse aid.
- Leave it in for longer.
Tea or lipstick stains have not been completely removed.
- The wash temperature of the selected programme was too low.
- Select a programme with a higher wash temperature.
- The bleaching effect of the detergent used is too low.
- Change your detergent.