Candy washing machine error codes are essential indicators for users to promptly evaluate their appliance’s condition. These codes identify performance-related issues, enabling users to conduct maintenance or seek technical assistance as required. Understanding these error codes is critical for Candy washing machine users.
Most Common Codes
|0||Defective "Cuore" Control Module-Not Programmed "Cuore" Control Module.|
|1||Door Safety Lock Device/Drum's Braking device defective and/or Wiring.|
|2||The Water Fill Phase was not completed within the designed limit time. Defective Solenoid Valve, Pressostat, Water Fill Hose, Low Water Pressure in the network and/or Wiring.|
|3||The Water Drain Phase was not completed within the designed limit time. Clogged Filter, Drain Pump, Drain Hose, Wall Discharge and/or Wiring.|
|4||Several (3) interventions by the Anti-flood Safety Contact of Pressostat. Solenoid Valve blocked opened, defective Pressostat and/or Wiring.|
|5||NTC Temperature Reading Probe opened or shorted and/or Wiring.|
|6||Eeprom-Defective "Cuore" Control Module and/or Wiring.|
|7a||(MDL) Jammed Motor's Rotor and/or Wiring.|
|7||Defective Door Safety Lock Device (blocked closed) and/or Wiring.|
|8||Defective Tachometric Dynamo (opened or shorted) and/or Wiring.|
|9||Defective "Cuore" Control Module (damaged Motor's TRIAC) and/or Wiring.|
|12||Missing dialogue between "Cuore" Control Module and Display board and/or Wiring.|
|13||Missing dialogue between "Cuore" Control Module and Display board and/or Wiring. (MDL) - Defective "Cuore" Control Module and/or Wiring.|
|14||Missing Water Heating: defective NTC Probe and/or defective Water Heating Element and/or Wiring.|
|15||Defective "Cuore" Control Module-Not Programmed "Cuore" Control Module.|
|16||Water Heating Element is short circuited or defective electrical insulation.|
|17||Wrong signal from Tachometric Dynamo.|
|18||Defective "Cuore" Control Module and/or Wiring-Wrong Network Frequency.|
- 1 Flash: Interlock or wiring to it
- 2 Flashes: Filling time-out if basic level not reached within 5.5 minutes.
- 3 Flashes: Failed to drain after 4 minutes.
- 4 Flashes: Anti-flood pressure switch activated.
- 5 Flashes: NTC fault or wiring to it.
- 6 Flashes: Faulty Coreboard (module) or wiring.
- 7 Flashes: 2 Motor or Drum jammed.
- 8 Flashes: Tacho fault or motor jammed.
- 9 Flashes: Motor triac blown on Coreboard
- 10 Flashes: Not used.
- 11 Flashes: Faulty dryer module or wiring to it.
- 12 Flashes: Communication error between Coreboard and Display Board
- 13 Flashes: Communication error between Coreboard and Display Board.
Malfunction: Does not work on any programme
- Plug not in socket.
- Not switched on.
- Power failure.
- Fuse blown.
- Door open.
- Plug it in.
- Switch on.
- Close door.
Malfunction: Does not fill with water
- See cause 1.
- Tap turned off.
- Programme selector not correctly positioned.
- Fill hoses are kinked
- Turn on tap.
- Position programme selector correctly.
- Straighten fill hoses.
Malfunction: Water does not drain away
- Kink in discharge hose.
- House drain is blocked
- Odd material blocking filter
- Straighten discharge hose.
- Clean drain
- Check filter
Malfunction: Water on floor around the washing machine
- Leaking gasket between tap and water inlet hose.
- House drain is blocked
- Soap drawer blocked with soap residues
- Replace gasket and tighten hose and tap well.
- Clean drain
- Clean soap drawer
What are the symbols on my Candy washing machine?
The main symbols: Basin: Washing with water. Circle: Dry cleaning. Triangle: Bleaching. Square: Drying. Iron: Ironing.
What does E02 mean on a Candy washing machine?
An E02 error code will indicate an issue with the fill. Now this either means that there is a trapped, blocked or pinched fill hose, or an issue with the water supply or with the valves. An E03 error code indicates there was a problem with the drain circuit.
What is the error code E01 on a Candy washing machine?
The machine has detected that the door has not locked before or unlocked after a cycle. This error code will commonly display at the start or the end of the wash cycle. How to fix the E01 Candy error code: Make sure the door is securely shut before the cycle starts.
What is error code E03 on Candy Smart?
The machine does not drain, generally because of a stuck or broken pump.
Why is my Candy washing machine flashing?
When indicator lights flash together once it means that the electronic control system has detected a fault. Check that the door is shut properly.
What is error code E12 on Candy?
This signifies that there is a possible PCB (Printed Circuit Board) communication error, or an open circuit on the dryer heater.
What is E09 on Candy washing machine?
The E09 error code on a Candy washing machine means that the motor triac is experiencing problems.
- Sharp Washer and Dryer Error Codes List (Troubleshooting Guide) - December 8, 2023
- Amica Washing Machine Error Codes – Troubleshoot Your Washer - November 26, 2023
- Aeg Oven Error Codes – How to Easily Fix Them - November 20, 2023