|ERROR 0||Defective "Cuore" Control Module-Not Programmed "Cuore" Control Module.|
|ERROR 1||Door Safety Lock Device/Drum's Braking device defective and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 2||The Water Fill Phase was not completed within the designed limit time. Defective Solenoid Valve, Pressostat, Water Fill Hose, Low Water Pressure in the network and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 3||The Water Drain Phase was not completed within the designed limit time. Clogged Filter, Drain Pump, Drain Hose, Wall Discharge and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 4||Several (3) interventions by the Anti-flood Safety Contact of Pressostat. Solenoid Valve blocked opened, defective Pressostat and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 5||NTC Temperature Reading Probe opened or shorted and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 6||Eeprom-Defective "Cuore" Control Module and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 7a||(MDL) Jammed Motor's Rotor and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 7||Defective Door Safety Lock Device (blocked closed) and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 8||Defective Tachometric Dynamo (opened or shorted) and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 9||Defective "Cuore" Control Module (damaged Motor's TRIAC) and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 12||Missing dialogue between "Cuore" Control Module and Display board and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 13||Missing dialogue between "Cuore" Control Module and Display board and/or Wiring. (MDL) - Defective "Cuore" Control Module and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 14||Missing Water Heating: defective NTC Probe and/or defective Water Heating Element and/or Wiring.|
|ERROR 15||Defective "Cuore" Control Module-Not Programmed "Cuore" Control Module.|
|ERROR 16||Water Heating Element is short circuited or defective electrical insulation.|
|ERROR 17||Wrong signal from Tachometric Dynamo.|
|ERROR 18||Defective "Cuore" Control Module and/or Wiring-Wrong Network Frequency.|
- 1 Flash: Interlock or wiring to it
- 2 Flashes: Filling time-out if basic level not reached within 5.5 minutes.
- 3 Flashes: Failed to drain after 4 minutes.
- 4 Flashes: Anti-flood pressure switch activated.
- 5 Flashes: NTC fault or wiring to it.
- 6 Flashes: Faulty Coreboard (module) or wiring.
- 7 Flashes: 2 Motor or Drum jammed.
- 8 Flashes: Tacho fault or motor jammed.
- 9 Flashes: Motor triac blown on Coreboard
- 10 Flashes: Not used.
- 11 Flashes: Faulty dryer module or wiring to it.
- 12 Flashes: Communication error between Coreboard and Display Board
- 13 Flashes: Communication error between Coreboard and Display Board.
Malfunction: Does not work on any programme
- Plug not in socket.
- Not switched on.
- Power failure.
- Fuse blown.
- Door open.
- Plug it in.
- Switch on.
- Close door.
Malfunction: Does not fill with water
- See cause 1.
- Tap turned off.
- Programme selector not correctly positioned.
- Fill hoses are kinked
- Turn on tap.
- Position programme selector correctly.
- Straighten fill hoses.
Malfunction: Water does not drain away
- Kink in discharge hose.
- House drain is blocked
- Odd material blocking filter
- Straighten discharge hose.
- Clean drain
- Check filter
Malfunction: Water on floor around the washing machine
- Leaking gasket between tap and water inlet hose.
- House drain is blocked
- Soap drawer blocked with soap residues
- Replace gasket and tighten hose and tap well.
- Clean drain
- Clean soap drawer
Malfunction: Does not spin
Cause: Water has not yet drained away. “No spin” selected (certain models only).
Remedy: Wait a few minutes for machine to empty. Reset button or turn “no spin” knob.
Malfunction: Machine vibrates a lot during spin
- Washing machine not completely level.
- Transit brackets not removed yet.
- Load not distributed evenly.
- Adjust the special adjustable feet.
- Remove transit brackets.
- Rearrange the laundry evenly.
Malfunction: Door will not open
Cause: Two minutes have not elapsed since the programme finished.
Remedy: Wait two minutes.
Malfunction: Display reads error 2
Cause: No water fill.
Remedy: Check water supplies are on.
Malfunction: Display reads error 3
Cause: No pump out.
Remedy: Check drain is clear. Check drain hose is not kinked.
Malfunction: Display reads error 4
Cause: Machine overfilled with water.
Remedy: Turn off water supply to machine. Call service.
During drying phase the drum will accelerate to a higher speed to distribute the load and to optimize the drying performance.