Ferroli Lamborghini Boiler Fault Codes:
|A01||No burner ignition.|
|A02||Flame present signal with burner off|
|A03||Overtemperature protection activation|
|A04||Fume extraction duct safety device activation|
|A05||Fan protection activated|
|A06||No flame after ignition stage (6 times in 4 minutes)|
|F07||High fume temperature|
|F10||Delivery sensor 1 fault. heck the wiring or replace the sensor.|
|F11||Return sensor fault|
|F12||DHW sensor fault|
|F13||Fume sensor fault|
|F14||Delivery sensor 2 fault|
|F20||Incorrect system water pressure|
|F21||Incorrect system water pressure|
|A26||System protection activation|
|F34||Supply voltage under 170V|
|F35||Faulty mains frequency|
|F37||Incorrect system water pressure|
|F39||External probe fault|
|F40||Incorrect system water pressure|
|F42||Heating sensor fault|
|F47||System water pressure sensor fault|
To keep the unit working properly over time, it is necessary to have qualified personnel make an annual check that in-cludes the following tests:
- The control and safety devices (gas valve, flow meter, thermostats, etc.) must function correctly.
- The fume extraction circuit must be fully efficient.
- The airtight chamber must be sealed
- The air-fume end piece and ducts must be free of obstructions and leaks
- The condensate evacuation system must be efficient with no leakage or obstructions.
- The burner and exchanger must be clean and free of scale. When cleaning, do not use chemical products or wirebrushes.
- The electrode must be free of scale and properly positioned.
- The gas and water systems must be airtight.
- The water pressure in the cold water system must be about 1 bar; otherwise, bring it to that value.
- The circulation pump must not be blocked.
- The expansion tank must be filled.
- The gas flow and pressure must correspond to that given in the respective tables.
The boiler casing, panel and aesthetic parts can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth, possibly soaked in soapywater. Do not use any abrasive detergents and solvents.