|F17||Water supply time exceeded|
|F18||Pump time exceeded|
|F19||Heating time exceeded|
|F25||Turbidity sensor faulty|
|F26||Analogue pressure sensor faulty|
|F27||Pressure sensor faulty|
|F28||Flow sensor faulty|
|E17||Water supply time exceeded|
|E18||Pump time exceeded|
|E19||Heating time exceeded|
|E25||Turbidity sensor faulty|
|E26||Analogue pressure sensor faulty|
|E28||Flow sensor faulty|
|E32||Not a fault – the unbalanced load detection system has interrupted the spin cycle because the laundry is unevenly distributed.|
|E93||The hot water pressure is too low|
Information on the display panel
Error Code: E 18
- The drain pump is blocked.
- The drain hose/drain pipe is blocked. Clean the drain hose at the siphon.
Error Code: E 23
Cause/remedy: There is water in the base trough; the appliance is leaking. Turn off the tap. Call the after-sales service.
Error Code: E 32
Cause/remedy: Flashes alternately with End at the end of the programme. Not a fault – the unbalanced load detection system has interrupted the spin cycle because the laundry is unevenly distributed. Distribute small and large items of laundry evenly in the drum. Spin the laundry again if necessary.
Error Code: E 93 (on models with hot and cold water connections)
The hot water pressure is too low:
- Turn on the hot water tap fully
- The supply hose for hot water is kinked/trapped. Correct the position of the hose
- Clean the filter
- The supply hose for hot water is not connected correctly. The appliance will only be operated with cold water. Display only appears during the first wash cycle after installation of the appliance without a hot water connection
Display: Θ (lock) is lit up
- The temperature is too high. Wait until the temperature drops.
- The water level is too high. It is not possible to add laundry. Close the door immediately if necessary. Press the ‘Start/Pause’ button to continue the program.
Display: Θ (lock) flashes
- Laundry may be trapped. Open and close the door again and press the A button.
- If necessary, push the door closed or remove the trapped laundry and then push it closed again.
- If necessary, switch the appliance off and then on again; set a programme and apply the settings you require; start the programme.
Display: η (tap) is lit up
- Turn on the cold water tap fully.
- The supply hose is kinked/jammed. Correct the position of the hose.
- The water pressure is too low. Clean the filter
Display: ¬ (key)
Cause/remedy: The childproof lock is activated – deactivate it.
Display: ∴ (foam)
Cause/remedy: Too much foam has been detected and additional rinse cycles have been activated. Add less detergent to the next wash cycle with the same load.
Display: : the “Ready in” time flashes
Cause/remedy: Mains voltage is too low
Display: . the “Ready in” time flashes
Cause/remedy: Undervoltage during the wash programme. The programme duration is extended.
Faults and what to do about them.
Faults: Water is leaking from the machine
- Attach the drain hose correctly or replace it.
- Tighten the threaded joint on the supply hose
Faults: Water is not flowing in. Detergent is not being dispensed.
- Have you pressed the Start/Pause button?
- Is the tap turned on?
- Could the filter be clogged? Clean the filter.
- Is the supply hose kinked or trapped?
Faults: The door will not open.
- The safety function is active. Do you want to stop the programme?
- Is the (key) childproof lock activated? Deactivate it
- Is – – – – selected (Rinse Stop = no final spin)?
- Can the door only be opened by the emergency release?
Faults: The programme will not start.
- Have you pressed the Start/Pa button?
- Is Finished in-time selected?
- Is the door closed?
- Is the E childproof lock activated? Deactivate it.
Faults: The drum briefly jerks or judders after the programme has started.
Cause/remedy: Not a fault – the internal motor test may cause the drum to jerk or judder briefly when the wash programme starts.
Faults: The water is not draining.
- Is – – – – selected (Rinse Stop = no final spin)?
- Clean the drain pump.
- Clean the drain pipe and/or the drain hose.
Faults: Water is not visible in the drum.
Cause/remedy: Not a fault – the water is below the visible area.
Faults: The spin result is not satisfactory. Laundry is wet/too damp.
- Not a fault – the unbalanced load detection system has interrupted the spin cycle because the laundry is unevenly distributed. Distribute small and large items of laundry evenly in the drum.
- Is Anti-crease (depending on the model) selected?
- Is the selected speed too low?
Faults: The appliance restarts the spin cycle several times.
Cause/remedy: Not a fault – the unbalanced load detection system is adjusting an imbalance.
Faults: The programme is taking longer than usual.
- Not a fault – the unbalanced load detection system is adjusting an imbalance by repeatedly redistributing the laundry.
- Not a fault – the foam detection system is active – a rinse cycle has been activated.
Faults: The length of the programme changes during the wash cycle.
Cause/remedy: Not a fault – the programme sequence is optimised for the specific washing process. This may change the length of the programme shown on the display panel.
Faults: Water remaining in the care product compartment (flower)
- Not a fault – the effectiveness of the care product is not affected.
- Clean the insert if necessary.
Faults: Odours in the washing machine.
Cause/remedy: Depending on the model, run the Drum Clean90 °C or Cottons90 °C program without laundry. Add standard washing powder or a detergent that contains bleach. Note: To prevent foaming, only use half the amount of detergent recommended by the detergent manufacturer. Do not use detergents intended for woollens or delicates.
Faults: The (foam) symbol is lit on the display panel. Foam may also be leaking from the detergent drawer.
- Have you used too much detergent?
- Mix one tablespoon of fabric softener with 1/2 litre of water and pour it into compartment PAUSE (not suitable for outdoor clothing, sportswear or items made with down). Use less detergent in the next wash cycle.
Faults: Loud noises, vibrations and machine “wandering” during the spin cycle.
- Is the appliance level? Make the appliance level.
- Are the appliance’s feet secured? Secure the appliance’s feet.
- Have the transport braces been removed? Remove the transport braces.
Faults: The display panel/indicator lights do not work while the appliance is running.
- Has there been a power failure?
- Have the fuses blown/has the circuit breaker tripped? Switch on the circuit breaker/replace the fuses.
- If the fault occurs repeatedly, call the after-sales service.
Faults: There is detergent residue on the laundry.
- Some phosphate-free detergents contain water-insoluble residue.
- Select Rinse or brush the laundry after washing.
Faults: The ⊕ symbol is lit in the display panel when paused.
- The water level is too high. It is not possible to add laundry. Close the door immediately if necessary.
- Press the Start/Pause button to resume the programme.
Faults: The ⊕ symbol in the display panel is off when paused.
Cause/remedy: The door is unlocked. It is possible to add laundry.
If you cannot rectify a fault yourself (after switching the machine off and then on again) or a repair is required:
- Switch off the appliance and pull the mains plug out of the socket.
- Turn off the tap and call the after-sales service.