Siemens is a German multinational company that is currently listed as the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe. With seller points, manufacturing locations, and offices all around the world, the corporation’s official headquarters is in Munich, Germany. Marking it as a leading brand it offers work progress in a range of fields starting from energy, and medical equipment, and ending with home appliances.
When talking about Siemens ovens especially you will easily find a wide range of selections that includes but is not limited to size, type, and workings. Offering you a wide range of options that makes sure you get an oven that matches all your requirements and needs.
Siemens offers some of the best products out there, but just like any appliance, they are open to errors. To help you out we have listed down some of the most common error codes for Siemens ovens. This way you can instantly get to know the issue and fix the problem without any hindrance.
|E0532||Open and close the appliance door.|
|E6501||Switch off the appliance. Wait for 10 minutes. Switch the appliance on again.|
|Exxx||If an error message is displayed, switch the appliance off and on again; if the message disappears, it was a one-off problem. If the fault occurs again or the error message is still displayed, please contact the aftersales service and provide the fault code.|
|E8010||The appliance door was opened immediately after the 'key' button was pressed. Close the appliance door and press the On/Off button.|
|E||If an error message with E is shown in the display, press thebutton. Then reset the clock. This cancels the error message.|
|E101, E104 and E106||If an error message with E is shown in the display, press thebutton. Then reset the clock. This cancels the error message. Ifthe error is shown again, call the after-sales service. With errormessages E101, E104 and E106, you can still operate themicrowave.|
|E011||If error message E011 is displayed, a button may have becomestuck. Press each button individually and check that they are allclean. If the error message remains, please contact the after-sales service.|
Siemens Oven Troubleshooting
|Oven door is locked and will not open, even after cooling.||Turn the oven off at the circuit breaker and wait five minutes. Turn breaker back on. The oven should reset itself and will be operable.|
|Oven is not heating.||Check circuit breaker or fuse box to your house. Make sure there is proper electrical power to the oven. Be sure oven temperature has been selected.|
|Oven is not cooking evenly.||Refer to cooking charts for recommended rack position. Check "Getting the Most Out of Your Appliance" for tips and suggestions.|
|Baking results are not as expected.||Refer to cooking charts for recommended rack position. Check "Getting the Most Out of Your Appliance" for tips and suggestions. Adjust oven calibration if necessary. See "Oven Temperature Offset" under "User Settings".|
|Food takes longer to cook than expected.||The oven is carefully calibrated to provide accurate results. However, the temperature can be offset if food is consistently too brown or too light. See "Oven Temperature Offset" under "User Settings"|
|Food is overcooked.||The oven is carefully calibrated to provide accurate results. However, the temperature can be offset if food is consistently too brown or too light. See "Oven Temperature Offset" under "User Settings"|
|Convection Bake/True Convection results are not as expected.||The oven temperature must be manually reduced by 25 ºF if Convection Conversion is not activated. Refer to cooking charts and tips for rack positions, cooking times and pan selection. Adjust oven calibration if necessary. See "Oven Temperature Offset" under "User Settings".|
|Oven light is not working properly.||Replace or reinsert the light bulb if loose or defective. Touching the bulb with fingers may cause the bulb to burn out.|
|Oven light does not turn off.||Check for obstruction in oven door. Check to see if hinge is bent.|
|Oven is not self-cleaning properly.||Allow the oven to cool before running self-clean. Always wipe out loose soils or heavy spillovers before running self-clean. If oven is badly soiled, set oven for the maximum self-clean time.|
|Clock and timer are not working properly||Make sure there is electrical power to oven.|
|"E" and a number appears in display and control beeps.||This is a fault code. Follow the instructions in the display. If the code remains or there are no instructions in the display, press INFO to display more information (if applicable) and to turn off the beep. If the code is still displayed, write down the fault code number, turn off the oven, and call Service.|
|With a new oven there is a strong odor when oven is turned on.||This is normal with a new oven and will disappear after a few uses. Operating the self-clean cycle also "burns-off" the smell more quickly.|
|Control does not react when a key is touched.||Be sure that surface is clean and dry. Touch the center of the touch key. Use the flat part of your finger.|
|Fan is running during modes that do not use convection.||On some models, the convection fan runs while the oven is preheating. This is normal.|
|Warm air or steam escapes from oven vent.||It is normal to see or feel steam or warm air escaping from the oven vent. Do not block the vent.|
|Cooling fan runs even when the oven is turned off.||This is normal. The cooling fan will continue to run, even after the oven has been turned off, until the oven has cooled sufficiently.|
|Buttons flash||Normal occurrence caused by condensation behind the control panel. As soon as the condensation has evaporated, the buttons no longer flash.|
|The cooking compartment does not heat and "Demo mode on" is shown in the display||The appliance is in demo mode. Switch off the fuse in the fuse box and switch it back on again after approx. 10 seconds. Switch on the appliance and select "Demo mode off" in the settings.|
|The "Fill water tank" message appears even though the water tank is full||-The panel is open. Close the panel.-The water tank has fallen off. Due to the impact, components inside the water tank have come loose, and the tank is leaking. Order a new water tank.-The water tank is not clicked into place. Click the water tank into place.|
|The interior lighting has failed||The LED bulb is defective|
|The appliance will not start and "Cooking compartment too hot" appears on the display||The cooking compartment is too hot for the selected dish or type of heating. Allow the cooking compartment to cool down and start again.|
Siemens Oven Cleaning Guide
- Flat Rack: Wash with hot soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry, or gently rub with cleansing powder or soapfilled pads as directed. DO NOT clean the rack in the self-cleaning oven. If flat racks are cleaned in the oven during the self clean mode by accident, they will loose their shiny finish and may not glide smoothly. If this happens wipe the rack edges with a small amount of vegetable oil. Then wipe off excess.
- Broil Pan and Grid: Wash with hot soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry, or gently rub with cleansing powder or soapfilled pads as directed. DO NOT clean broil pan and grid in the self-cleaning oven.
- Fiberglass Gasket: DO NOT CLEAN GASKET.
- Glass: Wash with soap and water or glass cleaner. Use Fantastik® or Formula 409® to remove grease spatters and stubborn stains.
- Painted Surfaces: Clean with hot soapy water or apply Fantastik® or Formula 409® to a clean sponge or paper towel and wipe clean. Avoid using powder cleaning agents, steel wool pads and oven cleaners.
- Porcelain Surfaces: Immediately wipe up acid spills like fruit juice, milk and tomatoes with a dry cloth. Do not use a moistened sponge/cloth on hot porcelain. When cool, clean with hot soapy water or apply BonAmi® or Soft Scrub® to a damp sponge. Rinse and dry. For stubborn stains, use soap-filled pads. It is normal for porcelain to show fine lines with age due to exposure to heat and food soil.
- Stainless Steel Surfaces: Always wipe or rub in the direction of the grain. Clean with a soapy sponge, then rinse and dry, or wipe with Fantastik® or Formula 409® sprayed on a paper towel. Protect and polish with Stainless Steel Magic® and a soft cloth. Remove water spots with a cloth dampened with white vinegar. Use Bar Keeper’s Friend® to remove heat discoloration.
- Plastic & Controls: When cool, clean with soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Probe: Wipe with soapy water. Do not submerge. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Printed areas (words and numbers): Do not use abrasive cleansers.
Siemens Oven Built-in Oven Use and Care Manual (Models: HB30S51UC, HB30D51UC) PDF
1 thought on “Siemens Oven Error Codes – What To Check and How To Fix It”
Hello I hv a siemens oven iq700
How to discaling pls help me