Cosori air fryers are kitchen appliances designed for healthier cooking. These appliances are versatile and can be used for various cooking methods, including frying, roasting, baking, and grilling. Cosori is a brand known for its air fryers, and they offer different models with various features and capacities.
The error codes in Cosori Air Fryer can impact the device’s performance. Users need to understand these codes and take necessary measures to quickly resolve issues and ensure optimal functionality.
E1: There is an open circuit in the temperature monitor.
E2: There is a short circuit in the temperature monitor.
E3: The air fryer’s overheat protection has activated. Turn off and unplug the air fryer and allow it to cool completely. If the display continues to show “E3”, contact Customer Support.
E4: The air fryer has been plugged into a 220–240V outlet. Unplug the air fryer. Only use the air fryer with 120V, 60Hz outlets.
E6: Overheating Overfilled Basket. There is an issue with the power source of your device’s open circuit in the temperature monitor.
End: Cooking program has ended.
Shake: Reminder to shake or flip food.
Ready: Air fryer is preheated and ready to start cooking.
Air Fryer Diagram
Troubleshooting Your Air Fryer
If your problem is not listed, please contact Customer Support.
Problem: The air fryer will not turn on.
Make sure the air fryer is plugged in.
Solution: Make sure the air fryer is plugged in. Push the baskets securely into the air fryer.
P: Food is not completely cooked.
S: Place smaller batches of food into the inner basket. If the basket is overstuffed, then food will be undercooked. Increase cooking temperature or time.
P: Food is cooked unevenly.
S: Foods that are stacked on top of each other or close to each other need to be shaken or flipped during cooking.
P: Food is not crispy after air frying.
S: Spraying or brushing on a small amount of oil can increase crispiness.
P: Baskets will not slide into the air fryer securely.
S: Make sure the inner basket is not overfilled. Make sure the inner basket is securely inside the outer basket.
P: White smoke or steam is coming out of the air fryer.
S: The air fryer may produce some white smoke or steam when you use it for the first time or during cooking. This is normal. Make sure the baskets and the inside of the air fryer are cleaned properly and not greasy. Cooking greasy foods will cause oil to leak into the outer basket. This oil will produce white smoke, and the baskets may be hotter than usual. This is normal, and should not affect cooking. Handle baskets with care.
P: Dark smoke is coming out of the air fryer.
S: Immediately unplug your air fryer. Dark smoke means that food is burning or there is a circuit problem. Wait for smoke to clear before pulling the baskets out.
P: The air fryer has a plastic smell.
S: Any air fryer may have a plastic smell from the manufacturing process.
Care and Maintenance
- Turn off and unplug the air fryer. Allow it to cool completely before cleaning. Pull out the baskets for faster cooling.
- Wipe the outside of the air fryer with a moist cloth, if necessary. The baskets are dishwasher.
- The baskets are dishwasher safe. You can also wash the baskets with hot, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Soak if necessary.
- For stubborn grease: In a small bowl, mix 2 US tbsp / 30 mL of baking soda and 1 US tbsp / 15 mL of water to form a spreadable paste. Use a sponge to spread the paste on the baskets and scrub. Let the baskets sit for 15 minutes before rinsing. Wash baskets with soap and water before using.
- Clean the inside of the air fryer with a slightly moist, non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Do not immerse in water. If needed, clean the heating coil to remove food debris.
- Dry before using.
Control Panel and Display Meaning
Cosori Pro LE Series
- Sage Oven Error Codes List and Fixes - February 21, 2024
- Smeg Dishwasher Error Codes List With Fixes - February 12, 2024
- Shark IQ Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes List and Fixes - February 7, 2024