|Err1||Door is not properly shut||Shut the door properly|
|Err2||Drainage error, water not emptied within 6 minutes||Clean the filter and check the drain hose for blockage. If error still exists, please contact the maintenance personnel|
|Err3||Temperature sensor not properly connected or damaged.||Contact the maintenance personnel.|
|Err4||Heater error (Appears at the end of a cycle)||Reduce load and then start washing again. If problem still exists, please contact the maintenance personnel|
|Err6||Motor error||Contact the maintenance personnel|
|Err7||Motor error||Contact the maintenance personnel|
|Err8||Water exceeds protective level||Contact the maintenance personnel|
|End||End of wash cycle|
|1:25||The remaining time is 1 hour 25 minutes|
|19:25||Status information:Preset time for delayed operation|
|UNb||After the last rinsing cycle finishes,spinning fails completely due to unbalance of the laundry|
Power-off memory function: In case of abrupt power failure or the need to cut off the power during a program cycle, the present settings will be saved and the preset operation will resume when the power is on again.
Note: During the spin process, if too much foam is inspected, in order to protect the motor, the washing machine will eliminate the foam automatically; the motor will stop and the drain pump will drain the water continuously for 90 seconds. If it happens more than 3 times, the motor will stop until the end of cycle without spinning.
The following circumstances do not mean there is a fault with the appliance. Contact the Customer Care Team when you have confirmed the problem after following the instructions below.
Tips For Saving Energy
- Collect clothes for one full wash load.
- Avoid overloading the washing machine.
- Prewash only heavily soiled clothes.
- Reduce the amount of detergent or choose standard or delicate wash programs for slightly soiled clothes.
- Choose the correct washing temperature. Most modern detergents can wash with good results in temperatures lower than 60°C. Only use higher temperatures for heavily soiled laundry.
- Follow the usage recommendation on the detergent package to avoid using too much detergent.
Cleaning & Care
Cleaning the filter
Caution: Place a container under the drain pump filter, to collect any excess water that may come out of the drain pump when the filter is removed.
Clean the filter once a month:
- Open the bottom cover (Fig. 2).
- Remove the filter by turning counterclockwise (Fig. 2b).
- Flush the filter clean with running water (Fig. 2c).
- Replace the filter by turning clockwise and remount the cover (Fig. 2d).
Caution: The filter must be in place during operation, ensure it is in place after cleaning to avoid leakage.