Marq by Flipkart washing machine error codes provide crucial indicators for users to quickly assess the condition of their appliances. These codes are used to identify issues related to the machine’s performance. By accurately interpreting these codes, users can perform maintenance on their appliances or seek technical support if necessary. Therefore, understanding error codes is of paramount importance for Marq by Flipkart washing machine users.
|E01||Water inlet timeout. Open tap then check if the water inlet hose are kinked. Check if the water inlet valve screens is clogged. Check if the home has low water pressure. Check if the fixed cap drop off.|
|E04||Washer Drain timeout. Check if pump is stuck. Check if the top of drain hose lower than 60cm.|
|E05||Door is open. Check if door is pinned by the door. Check if the door of the washing machine is closed.|
|E00||Other errors. Try again. Please contact your local service center. if the problem persists.|
Clean the drain pump:
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Press the lower cover cap to open the service flap.
- Carefully unscrew the pump filter by turning to the left-do not remove it completely.
- Let the water drain out into a shallow container until there is no water left in the machine.
- Remove the pump filter, remove any extraneous matter from the pump filter .
- After cleaning, turn on the pump filter and close the service flap.
If the temperature below zero and your washing machine gets frozen, you may:
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Wrap up the water tap with towel which soaked in warm water and then wash the tap with warm water to defrost the inlet hose.
- Take down inlet hose and immerse itin warm water.
- Let warm water into washing drum and wait for 10 minutes.
- Reconnect inlet hose to the tap and check whether inlet and outlet are working normally. When the washing machine is reused, make sure the ambient temperature is above 0°C.
Cleaning the water inlet filter:
Inlet valve filter should be cleaned at least once every year.
- Turn off the water tap.
- Unscrew the water inlet hose.
- Pull out the water inlet filter.
- Clean the filter using a hard bristle brush.
- Tighten up the inlet hose.
- Turn on water tap and check whether water is still discharged. If water is leaking, check that the filter is correctly seated.
Cleaning the washer:
- Use hot soapy water or a mild, non-abrasive cleaning agent.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Never clean the washer with a water jet or solvents.
|Washer does not start||Close door completely. Make sure plug fits tightly in wall outlet. Confirm the Power and Start/Pause button have been pressed.|
|Water leaks||Check and tighten hose connections unclog drain pipes.|
|Washer won’t spin or load too wet after spin||Rearrange load to allow proper spinning. Add 1 or 2 similar items to help balance the load.|
|Door does not open||Once started, the door can not be opened for safety reasons. Wait one or two minutes before opening the door to allow the electric locking mechanism time to release.|
|Washer odor||Using Drum Clean without laundry.|
|Water not visible in the drum||Not a fault-The water lies below the visible part of the drum.|
|Detergent residue in the detergent drawer.||Clean and dry the detergent dispenser.|
|Water does not enter washer or it enters slowly||Check another tap in the house. Wait until water supply and pressure increase. Fully open tap. Avoid running water elsewhere while washer is filling. Straighten hoses.|
|Water is entering washer but tub does not fill||Increase standpipe height to at least 23.6” (60 cm). Check if sewer has been sealed with the drain hose, if it has been,there will be the poor ventilation to cause the siphonage.|
|Water in washer does not drain or drains slowly||Clean and straighten the drain hose. Unclog drain pipes. Contact plumber if necessary. The drain hose should not be placed higher than 100 cm above the floor.|
|Vibrating noise||Move washer so it rests firmly on floor. Adjust leveling legs. Stop washer and rearrange wash load.|
|Oversudsing||Run rinse cycle. Use a low-sudsing, high efficiency detergent. Run rinse cycle. Use less detergent in future loads.|
|The machine stops when the programme haven't finished||Power failure or water cut.|
|The pump has noise just when the water in drum fully be drained||Although water in drum has been drained, there is still a small amount of water in the pump and outlet hose. The pump continuously works and draws in air, which is the noise source. This is normal situation.|
|Drum stop for some time during running||The washer adds water automatically to the foam detection feature has activated to reduce the amount of foam.|
- Sharp Washer and Dryer Error Codes List (Troubleshooting Guide) - December 8, 2023
- Amica Washing Machine Error Codes – Troubleshoot Your Washer - November 26, 2023
- Aeg Oven Error Codes – How to Easily Fix Them - November 20, 2023