If the washing machine cannot work normally, a alarm code will appear on the display. Please carry out the following checks.
|E10||Inlet water overtime|
|E21||Overtime of the drainage|
|E30||The door has not been closed|
|E50||Voltage is too high|
How to Fix?
Display Error Code: E10
Reason: Inlet water overtime
Solutions: Open the water tap, to check if the inlet hose is squashed or kinked, check if the filter in the inlet valve is blocked or not; check if the water pressure is too low
Display Error Code: E21
Reason: Overtime of the drainage
Solutions: Check if the drain pump is blocked
Display Error Code: E30
Reason: The door has not been closed
Solutions: Check if the door of the washing machine is closed check if the clothes are trapped by the door seal
Display Error Code: E50
Reason: Voltage is too high
Solutions: Check if the voltage is too high if it is this case, a constant voltage device is needed
Display Error Code: EXX
Solutions: Try to use again or contact your local service center if the problem persists
Zanussi Washing Machine Troubleshooting
Malfunction / Solution
- The washing machine does not work / Close the washing machine’s door.
- There is the peculiar smell in the washing machine / Run a Self-clean cycle without any clothes.
- No water is visible in the drum / No fault-water is under the visible area.
- There is the remaining water in the softener’s box / No fault- the effect of the softener will not be affected
- The remaining detergent is left on the clothes / Please select «Rinse&Spin» programme. or brush away the fleck after the clothes is dried
- The washing machine does not fill / Turn on the water tap, Check the selection of the procedure, Reconnect the water inlet pipe, Check if the water pressure is sufficient, Check if the inlet water pipe is bent or blocked
- The washing machine fills and drains at the same time / Make sure the end of the drainage pipe is higher than the water level inside the machine, Check if the drainage pipe and waste have been sealed.
- The washing machine does not drain / Check if the drainage pumps is blocked, Check if the drainage pipe is bent or blocked, Check the height of the drainage nozzle, make sure it is 0.6-1 meter high from the bottom of the washing machine
- Vibration of the washing machine / Level the washing machine, Fasten the footing, Check if all the delivery bolts have all been removed
- Foam spills from the detergent drawer / Check if the amount of detergent is excessive, if it is the specialized detergent for the drum washing machine, Reduce the amount of detergent used next time, Dip one scoop of the softener mixed with 1/2 liter of water to the detergent box II
- The machine stops when the procedure has not been finished / Power failure or water cut
- The drainage pump is noisy during operation after the water has been drained / The water inside the inner barrel has been drained but there is still a small amount of water in the drainage pump and pipe. The drainage pump continuously work and takes in the air, then there wil be noise which is normal situation
- The machine stops for some time during the wash procedure / The washing machine adds water automatically, There is too much foam in the tube, the foam is being drained.